Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color


Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish!




DISCLAIMER: I received the Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish in my Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox. I got a whole box full of FREE products to test and review. Check out  Influenster to sign up!

So, this was probably the item in my box that I was most excited to receive. I don't know that I would have ever purchased the item myself, but I was eager to try it out.


The polish feels thick and goopy if you try to apply it like regular nail polish. That's because it dries so quickly that you can't do multiple thin coats.


Here's how you do it:
Apply one coat to all fingernails and let dry. (This won't take long because it's VERY fast drying). Then, apply a thick coat to one fingernail and hold the magnet (part of the cap) over the nail for ten seconds. Repeat for each nail

Would I repurchase this product? 
Yes I was very happy and I would defiantly repurchase other colors in this line It was overall a good polish. 



More Info on this amazing summer must have Polish: 
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color


NEW! Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color is summer’s hottest nail trend that allows you to create a gorgeous 3-D nail art effect in just seconds. This unique formula has been specially developed with metallic particles – just hold the built-in magnet over wet polish to reveal a unique design on the nail. Seal with a topcoat for extra shine! Learn more at www.sallyhansen.com

Easy steps
STEP 1 
Shake and Apply 2 coats
STEP 2
Hold Magnet for 10 seconds over wet nail polish
Instant Attraction!
Let dry and seal with a top coat for extra shine


Where to Buy

Available at chain drug stores, food stores and mass merchandisers nationally.
Suggested Retail Price: $9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment