Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen


Most sunscreens tend to feel too greasy. Hawaiian Tropic’s Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen is different though.  I’m so glad that it was one of the products that came in my influenster box.



Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen rubs in well, and actually leaves my skin feeling softer.  It’s very lightweight and feels more like a lotion than a sunscreen.

Love the Smell!

When I opened the bottle for the first time, I immediately thought about being at the beach.  It has a very fresh, summery scent, that makes me want to wear it even on the days that I stay home!  
According to the bottle, it is even recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation!  You can find Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers.  Suggested retail price: $8.99 for a 6oz bottle.

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30

Also available in SPF 12, 30, 50!

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.


Where to Buy

You can find Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $8.99 for a 6oz bottle


Disclosure: I received this product to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program. All opinions are 100% my own and not influenced by monetary compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment