Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Curel Influenster Voxbox ‪#‎curelskincare‬ ‪#‎influenster‬ ‪#‎voxbox‬ ‪#‎contest‬


Curel Influenster Voxbox 

Just received my New voxbox in the mail today. 


I was super excited I qualified for this Voxbox . If you want to join in on being a product tester and recieve free products just click the link and influence 😉 take monthly surveys to qualify and review product to unlock brand and lifestyle badges so they know a little bit more clear what voxboxes would be the right fit for you.



FINAL REVIEW:

❤❤❤   5 out of 5 heart ratings



Overall I was very happy with both of the products I had received. They were both product i see myself buying in the future inplace of products I am already using. I do feel the price point is fair or both products as well with the spray moisturizer being $8.99 and the body wash being $6.99. 








No comments:

Post a Comment