Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mary Kay "voxbox" From Influenster.com!



So this month I received a Mary Kay "voxbox" from Influenster for me to review.filled with $80 worth of full-sized products! I am super excited because this is products I have never used before.


The box came with four products and a brush. A lengthening mascara, lash primer, cream shadow, lipstick, and brush to apply the cream shadow were included. As a makeup addict, I was completely excited to see so many products! I really do love trying out new products.










5 out of 5 heart ratings
The Mary Kay voxbox included a lipstick called Rose Cherie. A very universal color great for many skin tones. The packaging is silver and is pretty sleek. The lipstick pops out of the tube to reveal the color. I like the packaging is very sleek looking.

The lipstick is a more sheer coverage, similar to a Revlon Lip butter. I love the Lipstick and have been using it every day since I have received it.  It was fairly hydrating, but the staying power could have been better. I would definitely repurchase this product when it runs out and would also like to try other colors. 





5 out of 5 heart ratings
It applied very smooth and evenly. It wasn't sticky, thick, or gross like other "cream" eye colors I've tried before. It didn't crease at the end of the day. I Would compare this to MAC Paint Pots. Applying this product first  then applying a regular eyeshadow on top makes other shadow looks last longer(Works Like Eye Primer). 






4 out of 5 heart ratings
       Full sized cream eye color applicator brush. Although the brush is great for applying concealer.  I just found it much easier to use my fingers when applying the cream eye shadow. However its a great brush if you don't own this type of brush or just getting into makeup.





5 out of 5 heart ratings

The Lash Primer is a moisturizing pre-mascara formula. It applied smooth and clear. And when I applied the mascara, the primer helped it stay on smooth and pretty all day! I would defiantly repurchase this when it runs out.




4 out of 5 heart ratings

This mascara complimented the lash primer nicely. Went on easy and stayed on all day. I would definitely say this is a lengthening mascara. No overpowering weird smells like some mascaras have.

Overall, I liked all the products. Thanks Mary Kay for sending them to me for review! 




And a final look of me after wearing my Mary Kay Glamour Look makeup from Influenster COMING SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment